- This event has passed.
CTLT Summer Showcase
Dozens of faculty members will explore new concepts and perspectives to introduce to their students, as part of CTLT’s Summer Institute course design cohorts. Join us on Thursday, August 3, to see some of these innovative ideas and how your fellow instructors will put them into practice. Members of CTLT’s summer course design cohorts, and others, will give short presentations and display posters.
Participants this year include those from:
- AIM Online (Online course re-design)
- Design Your Course ( for Early-career faculty)
- Going Global with Your Course
- (Re)Design Your Course for Civic Engagement
- Reinvent Your Course for Diversity
- Instructional Design for Future Faculty
All members of the campus community are welcome to stop by the Alumni Center between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. No registration is necessary to attend presentations.
A special luncheon will be served from noon to 1 p.m., free to all faculty, staff, and graduate teaching assistants. Seating is limited. Please register by Monday, July 31, 2017.