- This event has passed.
Early Career Achievement Awards – College of Business
Early Career Achievement Awards (ECAA) recognize younger graduates who have demonstrated innovative and responsible professional leadership, the potential for future distinction and a commitment to serving others. One honoree is selected from each degree program.
They return to campus to receive their award and share advice with current students through panel discussions during Homecoming Celebrations at Illinois State University.
Panel Discussions — 3:00 – 4:00 pm Learn from the Award Winners in a Question and Answer session.
Awards Ceremony − 4:15 – 5:00 pm Mingle with the Awards Winners during a short reception immediately following a brief presentation celebrating their early career success.
2017 Early Career Achievement Awards winners
- James Allendorph ’18 | Business Administration
- Kyle Barber ’09, ’10 | Accountancy, MS in Accountancy
- John Conrad ’11 | Business Information Systems
- Casey Emerich (Miller) ’09 | Business Teacher Education
- Rosanna Fugate ’08 | International Business, Marketing
- Kathryn Henkel-Slade ’03, ’04 | Accountancy, MS in Accountancy
- Matthew Horschler ’09 | Finance, Insurance
- Clyde Miller ’08 | Marketing (Professional Sales)
- Jeff Riley ’08 | Business Teacher Education
- Ronnell Robinzine ’09 | Finance
- Alex Rubin ’11, ’12 | Finance, MBA
- Brett Schaefer ’07 | Accountancy
- Jon Worthey ’12 | Human Resource Management, Business Teacher Education