Menah Pratt-Clarke book launch and signing
- Thursday, March 29th
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Menah Pratt-Clarke, Ph.D., chronicles the life and legacy of her beloved mother, ISU Professor Mildred Pratt. Her new book, A Black Woman’s Journey from Cotton Picking to College Professor: Lessons about Race, Class, and Gender in America tells the story about how Professor Pratt, a daughter of sharecroppers in the rural south, rose from the depths of Jim Crow during the Great Depression to become an acclaimed and admired professor of social work at Illinois State University.
Please join us to welcome Pratt-Clarke at a reception in the Old Main Room in the Bone Student Center at 100 N. University St. Normal, Illinois, from 5:30-6:30 p.m. and stay for the book talk and signing from 6:30-8 p.m. in the same location.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Monday, March 26th
8:00 am - 4:00 pm