- This event has passed.
Social Work Day 2018: Dimensions of Resiliency
- Monday, March 26th 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This year’s SWK day conference will be centered around “resilience” as it relates to personal and professional arenas of life. Being mindful, working with difficult populations and overcoming the odds as we hear from students and their perspectives of what resilience means to them. This day long conference includes featured Keynote Speaker Kevin Hines, a supervision panel and an MSW student panel.
There is no charge to attend the conference but if you are an LSW/LCSW/LCP/LCPC and wish to receive the 6 social work CEUs then there is a $50.00 charge. Payment can either be cash or check the day of the event OR paying online through Illinois State University’s secure UStore option. To reserve your place, please use this registration link.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Alumni Center
1101 N. Main Street
- (309) 438-4781