← Back to Events
The Old Union Building is home to the School of Information Technology, the Web and Interactive Communications office, and WGLT Radio.
The Old Union Building opened in 1956 and was the original student union on campus. It has also been called the Educational Media Building and Media Services.
President Strand named this building Old Union in the 1990s.